u

widg‧et /ˈwɪdʒɪt/ [wij-it] -noun: Pointless ramblings from the New Forest. Obviously complete & utter Rubbish. Why must I contibute to all this endless talk about me? My self-indulgent knees, spilling themselves all over the internet. Obviously i am Jon and his hair, I AM HIM!

Tuesday, July 18, 2006

The Worm Turns, Spins & Lands in a Gymnastic Stylee!

Current mood: flustery

It's now so hot in the worm that I have woken from my hibernation, just in time to post the next installment in my year-and-a-halfly writings. Highlights of a busy week:
1. Chasing theiving trolls, trip-trapping round and round the library!
2. Learning the TRUE history of Mother Theresa and her Gonk Face courtesy of Radio2 & TWTTIN ("TWTTIN! I hear you cry).
3. Tasty fishy treats & the joy of ukulele at the Larmer Tree Festival.
4. The stench of hour-old socks, the itch of midgey bites and the feel of fresh sweat against my knee-pits, mmmm...
Roll on December 2007!


Currently listening : Labyrinth: From The Original Soundtrack Of The Jim Henson Film By David Bowie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home