u

widg‧et /ˈwɪdʒɪt/ [wij-it] -noun: Pointless ramblings from the New Forest. Obviously complete & utter Rubbish. Why must I contibute to all this endless talk about me? My self-indulgent knees, spilling themselves all over the internet. Obviously i am Jon and his hair, I AM HIM!

Friday, December 29, 2006

Flumpella, The Fastest Sneeze Of The South

I am lost in the limbo between Christmas & New Year, pressies have now been used, abused or destroyed and midweek fatigue has set in. Today's entry is mainly an excuse to post this gorgeous picture of the fabulous "friendship tree" of fun from Christmas Eve. I was going to wax lyrical about the decline of the B-Side, but that will have to wait till next year, as I carn't be arsed. I have just bought a genuine ten pound glitter ball for the post pub New Year's mini-party and am now in the mood for a little drinky. Twinkly Twankly, come on!


Currently listening to this pressie: Kimono My House by Sparks

With thanks to Chloe & James for use of their photographic treats and Si for the appropriate headline.

2 Comments:

Blogger AlphIANo said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:21 pm

 
Blogger AlphIANo said...

Where the arse was that photo taken? It looks like an amalgamation of both pub and flat! And who's taking it? So many questions, so little pub...

6:23 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home