u

widg‧et /ˈwɪdʒɪt/ [wij-it] -noun: Pointless ramblings from the New Forest. Obviously complete & utter Rubbish. Why must I contibute to all this endless talk about me? My self-indulgent knees, spilling themselves all over the internet. Obviously i am Jon and his hair, I AM HIM!

Friday, July 28, 2006

Chucky Cheese and Pony Rides Does Not Constitute an Emergency*

Current mood: milky

While I am preparing for another boozy pub night I will post my most amazing discoveries this week:
1. the phrase "I've come to fix the fridge" is not always followed by thwaker-thwaking guitars and boobies, especially at work (actually it was me that said it, to myself, clutching a fuse).
2. Pirates are teeth-scrapingly cool, specifically Johnny, yay johnny! "'ello beastie!"
3. It's still hot. Actually, I already knew this, BUT THAT DIDN'T STOP A MILLION PEOPLE PRESENTING ME WITH THIS STARTLING INFORMATION OVER AND OVER AGAIN!
4. Taramasalata is almost as interesting as CHEESE.
*subject title courtesy of Judge Judy


Currently listening : Black Ivory Soul By Angelique Kidjo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home