u

widg‧et /ˈwɪdʒɪt/ [wij-it] -noun: Pointless ramblings from the New Forest. Obviously complete & utter Rubbish. Why must I contibute to all this endless talk about me? My self-indulgent knees, spilling themselves all over the internet. Obviously i am Jon and his hair, I AM HIM!

Sunday, December 31, 2006

Flail Is The New Troll (Farewell 2006)

Yo yo yo, it's 'bout nearly, like, of the hour to, like, party! I'm gonna, like, put on my spangly boob tube and, like, rock out! It will be kewl, Dakota said so, innit.

Well, I do declare, it is time to get, I said, it is time to get funky, dag-nabbit! Ooh baby baby, forgit the bottle-bank dwelling ex-maggots, let's get jiggerty wit it, d'ya know warra mean?

What is he like? What's 'ee like, anyway? New Year, for it is upon us, like, rules, get me?

And please do remember, if you are presently hanging in a buffalo stance and planning your Hootananny playlist, little fluffy dogs prefer Madawnna to Elvis. Dig it, etc.


Currently listening to this pressie: Faking the Books by Lali Puna

1 Comments:

Blogger AlphIANo said...

This is possibly my favourite blog you have ever written, the nenah aspect was a masterstroke.... I love you Kelsey! xxxx

9:38 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home