u

widg‧et /ˈwɪdʒɪt/ [wij-it] -noun: Pointless ramblings from the New Forest. Obviously complete & utter Rubbish. Why must I contibute to all this endless talk about me? My self-indulgent knees, spilling themselves all over the internet. Obviously i am Jon and his hair, I AM HIM!

Monday, April 23, 2007

Hymn Of Saint George


O ye liberator of captive toast,
And offender unto thy fiery teeth,
Physician of the mental,
And knee-er of groins,
O great goulash bearer,
And best matey, mighty & martyr George,
May that thou dost intercede with
Dave the inscrutable dragon that
Our most crumbly souls be saved (for a rainy day).

St. George, he be not just any Saint. He be a lightly braised, Turko-Palestinian, lance wielding, homo-erotic lizard prodding Saint; mythically glazed with the loving patronage of perfectly flaked skin disease, plagular buboes, sun-dried leprosy & the finest runny syphilis.

Amen.


Currently listening: Now It's Time by Tarnation

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennie-Dee said...

I clearly have had the good fortune to have been blessed by St. George, and no, I am not referring to syphallis.

1:42 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home