u

widg‧et /ˈwɪdʒɪt/ [wij-it] -noun: Pointless ramblings from the New Forest. Obviously complete & utter Rubbish. Why must I contibute to all this endless talk about me? My self-indulgent knees, spilling themselves all over the internet. Obviously i am Jon and his hair, I AM HIM!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Can I Borrow Your Rubber Johnny? (part three)

Well, since the embargo appears to have been lifted, there will be no more strange fish (for now). So here are the other two Alphino based finger-paintings. By the time I write this the spanking new Alphino website will be up and running in acouple of days. I have to warn you though, it will be sexy (and here).

edit: Okay it's not there yet, but it will be, honest gov. For the moment it is here (and still sexy).


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home