u

widg‧et /ˈwɪdʒɪt/ [wij-it] -noun: Pointless ramblings from the New Forest. Obviously complete & utter Rubbish. Why must I contibute to all this endless talk about me? My self-indulgent knees, spilling themselves all over the internet. Obviously i am Jon and his hair, I AM HIM!

Friday, October 06, 2006

I Can't Get Up Without My Furry Alarm Clock*

Current mood: wrong

Code red! The engines are in hormonal flux, we cannae take another attack. It's borderline on the gestational simulator, we need to do more tests.

The engine imbalance is what caused the hot flush in the first place. It'll happen again if we don't fix it. The blobbing system is overloaded. We'll need everything you've got.

Aye. Moon flow standing by.

No! You'll flood the whole compartment.

But sir, I cannnae change the laws of biology. The lasse's locked in the matter stream of the perimenopausal transporter, I dinnae want tae chance the cramps. She cannae take much more of this, Captain.

Oh, just beam me up, please.

*Quoted from the Iams pet food telly advert, yes really.


Currently listening: Writer's Block by Peter, Bjorn & John

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home