u

widg‧et /ˈwɪdʒɪt/ [wij-it] -noun: Pointless ramblings from the New Forest. Obviously complete & utter Rubbish. Why must I contibute to all this endless talk about me? My self-indulgent knees, spilling themselves all over the internet. Obviously i am Jon and his hair, I AM HIM!

Friday, November 03, 2006

Can I Borrow Your Rubber Johnny? (part two)

Since I have been prohibited from posting the next two paintings in the saga, here's a pretty picture from my endless supply of visual diarrhoea.
It's a fish, or is it? Yes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennie-Dee said...

Gosh, you've been going blog-crazy!
Nice Halloween delerium, cool paintings, but where are the NEW ones?? Weird fish...

8:42 pm

 
Blogger AlphIANo said...

It was a joke, Jonny! Post away, it's good for the soul AND publicity! xxx

12:45 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home