u

widg‧et /ˈwɪdʒɪt/ [wij-it] -noun: Pointless ramblings from the New Forest. Obviously complete & utter Rubbish. Why must I contibute to all this endless talk about me? My self-indulgent knees, spilling themselves all over the internet. Obviously i am Jon and his hair, I AM HIM!

Friday, January 19, 2007

A Mess Of Potage

Today's picture is in tribute to the Amnesty International protest outside the American Embassy on Grosvenor Square last week. In particular the photographs displayed on the front of one of the freebie London papers. I do admire the effort made to create a meticulous baby-sized prison outfit, but if you're going to dress your infant up in one of those gorgeous, terrorist-chic, orange jumpsuits then at least go the whole hog and ship them off to cuba, or utilise them as a handy human shield. Come on, Amnesty, let's see a new range of jail-based baby clothes. I'd buy some, and give them away to all the children that cross my path, just so I can imagine them all locked away, shivering into their liquidised rations, instead of cluttering up our baby-vomit stained streets.



Currently Listening: Lens Flare by Alphino (Buy it here)

1 Comments:

Blogger AlphIANo said...

Seconded!

..and thanks for the plug xxx

2:47 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home